FV10 is an independent company, whose core activity is to facilitate the supply and the running of late model Formula 1 cars for private clients. Consisting of a small, experienced and dedicated team with a combined Formula 1 experience of over sixty years. This experience is at all levels - design, track engineering, build and operation. All Key members of the team have been contributors to a driver and constructor championship winning F1 team.
FV10 are in a unique position to provide running late model Formula 1 cars powered by works supported Cosworth V10 engines at private tests throughout the world. As we are not reliant on any manufacturer sponsor or supplier to F1 or GP2 teams, we are, as a consequence are able to operate out of the public gaze with no limit on testing miles or consumables thus allowing for extensive private development and assessment in an F1 environment without fear of contravening any FIA rules or regulations with media exposure controlled solely by our clients.
* Driver fitness training / assessment of abilities in F1 environment
* Demonstration events with / without driver
* Assessment of parts and equipment in F1 environment
* Tested by recent F1 and current GP2 drivers
* Can be in livery of clients choice
* Allow young drivers to access highly experienced F1 personnel/engineers in low pressure environment
FV10 - Unit C, Aerial Business Park, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 7RZ, UK.
T +44 (0) 1488 71029 - F +44 (0) 1488 670496 - E - firstname.lastname@example.org
FV10 is subsidiary of Cars International Service Ltd.